Terms and Conditions
Pebble Learning reserves the right to make changes or updates with respect to or in the Content of the website or the format thereof at any time without notice. Pebble Learning reserves the right to terminate or restrict access to the website for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, Pebble Learning assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of content. All content is provided “as is” and “as available”. Pebble Learning hereby expressly disclaims any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement, or as to the operation of this web site or the content. Pebble Learning does not warrant or make any representations as to the security of this web site. You acknowledge any information sent may be intercepted. Pebble Learning does not warrant that the website or the servers which make this website available or electronic communications sent by Pebble Learning are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
In no event shall Pebble Learning or any of its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special or incidental damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, contract, revenue, data, information or business interruption) resulting from, arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use this website or the content, even if Pebble Learning has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any action brought against Pebble Learning pertaining to or in connection with this website must be commenced and notified to Pebble Learning in writing within one (1) year after the date the cause for action arose.
This website may provide links to other web sites that are not under the control of Pebble Learning. Pebble Learning shall not be responsible in any way for the content of such other websites. Pebble Learning provides such links only as a convenience to the user of this website, and the inclusion of any link to any such websites does not imply endorsement by Pebble Learning of the content of such websites.
- Copyright and all other proprietary rights in the Content (including but not limited to software, audio, video, text and photographs) rests with Pebble Learning or is licensed from copyright holders. All rights in the Content not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise provided, the Content published on this website may be reproduced or distributed in unmodified form for personal non-commercial use only. Any other use of the Content, including without limitation distribution, reproduction, modification, display or transmission without the prior written consent of Pebble Learning is strictly prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices shall be retained on all reproductions.
- Software made available through this website or via downloading is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Except as set forth in the applicable license agreement, the software is made available for use by end users only and any further copying, reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited.
The Pebble Learning website and associated resources may not be used for any of the following:
- the creation or transmission (other than for properly supervised and lawful research purposes) of any offensive, obscene, indecent or unlawful images, data or other material, or any data capable of being resolved into obscene, indecent or unlawful images or material;
- the creation or transmission of defamatory material;
- the transmission of material such that this infringes the copyright of another person;
- the transmission of unsolicited commercial or advertising material;
- deliberate activities with any of the following characteristics:
- corrupting or destroying other users’ data;
- violating the privacy of other users;
- disrupting the work of other users;
- as a vehicle for the introduction of “viruses”.
Accuracy of User Information
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when you register and/or complete the subscription form.
- If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, Pebble Learning has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Web Site.
Privacy of Information
- Pebble Learning will keep all information given by or about you which is not considered public information, including but not limited to information provided during the registration process and e-mail communications transmitted through the website, confidential.
- Pebble Learning will not disclose such information to any third parties without your consent, except that you agree Pebble Learning may do so if such information is already in the public domain, is required to be disclosed by law, by a governmental agency or to protect the interests of Pebble Learning.
- You understand and agree that Pebble Learning may access the content of your account in order to identify and resolve technical problems or service complaints.
- Pebble Learning shall not be responsible for storing any information or materials on your behalf. You are advised to maintain any backup copies of all information that you wish to preserve.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use this material and information for your personal, non-commercial use or as expressly authorised by Pebble Learning, its partners or advertisers, and may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express authorisation from its author.
- You acknowledge and agree that any material you post on any area on the website that is accessible to the public will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and Pebble Learning may use such material in any medium for any purpose, including but not limited to the reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting of such material in advertising and promotions.
- Pebble Learning reserves the right to remove demo accounts or materials submitted to a demo account at any time. Under normal circumstances notice of not less than 7 days will be given of the intention to remove materials via email to the supplied contact. If the requirement to remove materials or disable access is the result of inappropriate use of facilities or use which does not comply with these terms and conditions removal will be immediate and without notice.