Using eportfolios to enhance teaching and learning in Engineering
Incorporating authentic examples of practice and facilitated discussion, this webinar will explore how a portfolio-based teaching and learning approach can be applied in Engineering programs.
A panel of invited academics from Engineering departments from several universities will share examples from their teaching to stimulate discussion around the use of portfolios to enhance teaching and learning in Engineering.
The topics explored in this webinar include pedagogical challenges such as:
- Improving student reflective practice
- Connecting with the industry and authentic practice
- Strengthening cross program connections and integration
- Supporting collaborative and group learning experiences
- Promoting student engagement in learning
- Managing project-based learning tasks
- Working with the Competency Standards framework