Using eportfolios to enhance teaching and learning in Veterinary Science
Incorporating authentic examples of practice and facilitated discussion, this webinar will explore how a portfolio-based teaching and learning approach can be applied in Vet Science programs.
A panel of invited academics from Vet Science departments from several universities will share examples from their teaching to stimulate discussion around the use of portfolios and digital workbooks to enhance teaching and learning in Vet Science.
The topics explored in this webinar include pedagogical challenges such as:
- Supporting students / Scaffolding learning
- Supporting problem-based learning
- Promoting reflective practice
- Projects and research
- Assessing skills and capability
- Careers and employability
- Working with the Competency Standards framework