Supporting institutions two develop future-ready students with a program-wide learning journey platform, from applicant to alumni.
Watch this on-demand webinar to discover how PebblePad, in partnership with BCNET, supports institutions to develop future-ready students, with a program-wide learning journey platform, from applicant to alumni. We are delighted to hear from our guest speakers Susan Bonham and Diane Thompson from Langara College who will share her experiences of deploying PebblePad to support Experiential Learning.
- BCNET Introduction – Wilson Lee, Business Analyst, Shared Systems & Technologies
- ePortfolio Framework & PebblePad – Sam Blyth, Senior Director, Global Business Development
- Supercharging Experiential Learning (Clinical and Practicum) at Langara College – Susan Bonham, EdTech Advisor and Diane Thompson, Instructor, Department of Library & Information
- Technology and EdTech Advisor, Langara
- Q&A & Summary – Julian Yballe – Director of Business Development, North America, PebblePad