About the guide
In an ever-changing and highly competitive graduate job market, students need an edge in documenting and articulating the development of capabilities, competence, and soft skills or graduate attributes.
Increasingly, universities are promoting active, authentic learning – within and beyond the classroom, with activities such as work placements, study abroad, research and collaborative projects and volunteering/community engagement.
Download our guide today and discover our top tips for supporting embedded employability.
- Helping students evidence their learning journey.
- Creating authentic assessment opportunities.
- Supporting student workplace and placement experiences.
- Supporting both future-readiness and career-readiness.
- Helping students develop professional identity.